Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tree

So heres my tree.....Its been decorated and redecorated by my kids several times........I was thinking about the day when I put my tree up and my kids loved it. The wanted to touch the tree even before the lights were up and all the ornaments... they enjoyed it just the way it was...I think its really cool that my kids found beauty in the tree before we decorated it.... I think God is the same way too...He finds beauty in us before we are even decorated in His Glory!!!


3 comments:

Mandi said...

Your tree looks great!! Your kiddos did a wonderful job re-decorating, I just think it's so cute when kids get so proud and excited to help out with the decorations!!

Kina said...

Beautiful tree! I love Christmas time!

laura said...

I love it Bekah and I am so glad you took the time to blog about it:)